Monday, November 7, 2011

DAYFOUR.FIVE.SIX.

Ok. Get ready. I owe my blog three days of thanks. And I've had the weekend to really get 'em good...

FOUR:
I feel as if I get in a wrestling match with 'growing up' everyday. Gone are the days of staying out til 2am, then sleeping til 10am, and actually waking up not feeling like roadkill. Well, on Friday, when Rich proposed we go out with some friends that night, the first question was, "Ok...what time?" Second question, "When will be home?" A quick trek to the Drafting Room in Exton (yummiest french fries!), hanging with some great people, and in bed by 11pm. Now that's my kind of (geriatric) evening.

Thankful for the perks of growing up. More sleep, less money spent on under-eye make-up.

FIVE:
This might seem like a boring 'thanks' to anyone who isn't in real estate, but I really am grateful for our TREND Multiple Listing Service. This is the web-based database system that holds a schmillion tid-bits of information on houses that are for sale not just on the Main Line, but in the tri-state area. When I first got into the business, I always used to think it was this secret portal of invisible homes, just waiting for me to peruse through them. The novelty has worn off a bit, but I still love the fact that all that info (so neatly organized, unlike random search sites) is right at my fingertips, just waiting for me to sell one. I know...it's totally nerdy...but still, thankful.

SIX:
Over the next few weeks, while I'm giving thanks all the days, I will only use this one time to give thanks for SUNDAYS, even if for the next three Sundays, I'll want to be thankful for them.

Sundays full of CHILL: Mass, recliners, football, sweatpants, fantasy match-ups, cuddly pups, naps, family, yawns, did I mention naps?

Thankful for rejuvenating Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment